Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Poker Night 2 Update

Possible Box Art

     Hello everyone, hope your doing good.  Today instead of doing a review, I've decided to do a update on a game that's coming out in the next month.  Kind of like to let you know what to look out for in the meantime.  The biggest thing I wanted to highlight this month was Poker Night 2.  My main interest of this game was that the company that makes the game is currently on roll of game after game, their most recent was the next Walking Dead game released this month.  Although I question a few of their games, I respect for bringing me the Walking Dead and Poker Night at the Inventory.  Poker Night 2 is a sequel the first game: Poker Night at the Inventory, the game is scheduled to be released April 23, 2013, six days from now and counting. The game features a colorful cast of characters all gathering around to play poker including Claptrap (Borderlands 2), Brock Samson (The Venture Bros.), Ash (Army of Darkness) and Sam (Sam and Max series), and my personal favorite; GLADOS (Portal Series).  With chances to unlock items for Team Fortress 2 and BorderLands 2 by beating certain players for their items, similar to the first game. Other than that, I don't know much about the game.  I hope you have enjoyed this update and I will see you all Friday.  This has been Jacob Arnold, signing off. 

The Game's Official Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment