Thursday, April 11, 2013

Gears of War Review

Delta Squad
American Box Art
     Hello everyone and happy Friday.  As most gamers know Gears of War: Judgement released a few weeks back and while its pretty awesome I will not be review it.  Instead I will be reviewing the game that led up to all these sequels and merchandising: Gear of War 1 or just Gears of War. I've been playing Gears of War since it came out in 2006, I still do even with all the new installments of the game out.  Developed by Epic Games and published by Microsoft Game Studios, the game was well received by gamers and critics alike.  The game place on the planet Sera where a highly valued liquid is 93 prior to the current events of the game.  A war for 79 years is raged over the precious mineral until a event that dwarfs all the bloody seemingly endless violence of the Pendulum Wars.  A event that would change the world forever: Emergence Day.  E-Day was the day that the Locust emerged on the surface.  I also am speed writing this because its really late and I'm going to hand the reigns over this video, I promise that I will redo this post (eventually) and I will be back to my old thing next week, until then have a awesome weekend.  This has been Jacob Arnold, signing off.  Warning: Both videos contain some vulgar language, view at your own risk. 
Gears of War in Five Minutes(Also Gears 2 as well)

Gear of War Lore (basically the same thing but animated and shorter, but still hilarious) 

No comments:

Post a Comment